To be eligible for this experience you must be:
- In an educational program that requires hospital experience before you can graduate.
- In a program that has an existing contract with Salem Health for student experiences.
- Required to complete a hands-on, patient-care rotation, research, or leadership experience.
This application is for approved students who are enrolled in an accredited university or college training program that leads directly to certification, registration, or licensure in the health care profession.
- Placements are arranged directly by the educational institution and the hospital organization.
- Interested students who are not already approved and are seeking placement or a preceptor are encouraged to discuss their interests with their school.
- An affiliation agreement must already exist for all approved students.