Our certified nurse-midwives provide high-quality prenatal, delivery, and postpartum care for all patients and current parents giving birth at Salem Health Family Birth Center. Throughout your adolescence, childbearing years and beyond, they provide you
with safe, holistic care. Whether it is advice about family planning, pregnancy or your health – our midwives have the experience you need.
Salem Health midwives are skilled at tailoring care for your needs. They support patients in labor – from natural childbirth to those who choose an epidural. They also care for patients who plan a repeat cesarean delivery; and are able to help during
The midwives also work in consultation with Salem Health obstetric hospitalists. Whether the pregnancy is routine or develops high-risk complications, Salem Health’s collaborative approach ensures patients, babies and
families receive the care they deserve throughout this momentous event.
Services offered at Salem Health:
- Wellness care and exams
- Reproductive health care
- Pre-conception care
- Family planning
- Birth control
- Gynecologic care, including colposcopy
- Sexually transmitted disease screening and management
- Prenatal care (including delivery and postpartum care)
- Breastfeeding support
- Support for vaginal birth after cesarean delivery (VBACs)
Best practice recognized
- Recognized as a “Best Practice” by the American College of Nurse-Midwives.
- All Salem Health Certified Nurse Midwives are certified by the American Midwifery Certification Board.
Become a patient
Our providers are always accepting new patients and look forward to supporting you in all of your health care needs throughout your life. Call to make an appointment today: 503-814-4480.SHOW LESS